Mazin Ghazi Abdulrazzaq
Production Engineering Department
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
Dr. Mazin is a specialist in developing smart computer aided process planning (CAPP) systems based on the concepts of feature extraction and recognition. His research focuses on extracting geometrical and topological information of a part design from a STEP file, and using this information to recognize the part’s manufacturing features. Then, the manufacturing features analyzed for the purpose of automatically generating CAPP outputs, such as the process selection, cutting tools, sequence of operations, and generating G-code. In this field of research, Dr. Mazin has published many papers in high impact factor international journals.
1. 2015-2019 degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Smart Manufacturing. Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences, Brunel University London, United Kingdom.
2. 2002-2006: Master degree. Production Engineering, Department of Production Engineering and Metallurgy, University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq.
3. 1995-1999: B.Sc. Production Engineering, Department of Production Engineering and Metallurgy, University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq.
Smart manufacturing, automatic feature recognition, smart computer aided process planning, process selection.
1. Al-wswasi, M., Ivanov, A. & Makatsoris, H. A survey on smart automated computer-aided process planning (ACAPP) techniques. Int J Adv Manuf Technol 97, 809–832 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-018-1966-1 .
2. Al-wswasi, M., Ivanov, A. A novel and smart interactive feature recognition system for rotational parts using a STEP file. Int J Adv Manuf Technol 104, 261–284 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-019-03849-1 .
3. Al-wswasi, M., Ivanov, A. A features subtraction system for rotational parts based on manufacturing and metal removing concepts. Int J Adv Manuf Technol 107, 1835–1857 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-020-05063-w .
1. Computer integrated manufacturing
2. Engineering drawing
3. Theory of machines lab
4. Measurements lab
5. Welding workshop
6. Turning and milling workshop