Discussing the doctoral thesis in Metallurgy engineering
A doctoral student (Zaman Karam Mikhilif) teaching in the Production and Mineral Engineering Department / Mining and Metallurgical Engineering Branch was discussed about her
thesis tagged with
((Extraction of metals from produced water of Iraqi oil fields))
In the field of Metallurgy engineering, at exactly nine o'clock in the morning on Tuesday, 15/12/2020, at the hall of the late Professor Jassim Al-Hayani in the department, the
discussion committee consisted of the gentlemen whose names are listed below:
* Prof. Dr.Muhammad Hillel Hafez, Basra University of Oil and Gas ..... (Chairman)
* Assistant Prof. Dr.Ahmed Abdullah Ramadan, University of Technology / Department of Petroleum Technology Engineering ..... (Member)
* Assistant ProfDr.. Iyad Abdul-Halim Abdul-Razzaq, University of Baghdad / Petroleum Engineering Department ... (Member)
* Assistant Prof.Dr. Jinan Abdul Karim Abdul Razzaq, University of Technology / Department of Chemical Engineering ..... (Member)
* Assistant Prof. Dr.Firas Farhan Sayed, University of Technology / Department of Production Engineering and Metallurgy ..... (Member)
* Assistant Prof. Dr.Aqeel Zahir Subhi, University of Technology / Production Engineering and Metallurgy Department ... (member and supervisor)
* Assistant Prof. Dr.Ramzi Sihoud Hamid, University of Technology / Petroleum Technology Engineering Department ... (member and supervisor).
The student got a "very good" estimate. A thousand Mubarak wished her continued progress and success, and many thanks to the respected Chairman and members of the
discussion committee for their efforts.