Discussing a master's thesis in production engineering
A master's student in the Production Engineering Department and Metallurgy / Production Engineering Branch (Tahseen Majid Salman) discussed his thesis tagged with:
((Determination and analysis of residual stress in electrical discharge machining process)).
In the field of production engineering, at exactly nine o'clock in the morning on Tuesday 15/12/2020, at the hall of the late Prof. Dr. Ibrahim Mansour in the department, the
discussion committee consisted of the gentlemen whose names are listed below:
* assistant prof. Dr. Maan Abed Tawfiq, University of Technology / Department of Production Engineering and Metallurgy ..... (Chairman)
* Assistant Prof. Dr.Saad Karim Shather, University of Technology / Department of Production Engineering and Minerals ..... (Member)
* Assistant prof. Dr.. Mustafa Ahmed Ragab, Central Technical University / Technical Institute / Baquba ..... (Member)
* Prof.Dr. Shukri Hamid Ghadeeb, University of Technology / Production Engineering and Metallurgy Department ... (member and supervisor)
* M. Raed Rashid Shwish, University of Technology / Production Engineering and Metallurgy Department ..... (member and supervisor)
The student received a rating (very good), so a thousand Mubarak, wishing the student continued progress and success, and thank you very much to the Chairman and members
of the discussion committee and respected supervisors for their efforts.