Discussing the doctoral thesis in industrial engineering
A doctoral student (Samah Ali Aufi) member of faculty in the Department of Production Engineering and Metallurgy / Industrial Engineering Branch has a public discussion about her thesis tagged with:
((Intelligence Computations for Multi-Objective Assembly Line Balancing With Stochastic Processing Time))
The major is industrial engineering in the hall of the late Prof. Dr. Ibrahim Mahmoud Mansour in the department. The discussion committee consisted of the gentlemen whose names are
* Prof. Dr. Hussein Salem Kitan / Warith Al-Anbiya University / Department of Life Medicine Engineering (Chairman)
* Prof. Dr. Ahmed Abdul Rasoul / University of Baghdad / College of Engineering (Member)
*Assistant Prof.Dr. Sawsan Sabih Ali / University of Technology / Production Engineering and Metallurgy Department (Member)
* Assistant Prof. Dr. Zuhair Hassan Abdullah / Technical Institute / Babel (Member)
* Assistant Prof.Dr. Ibrahim Zghitoun Chlobe / Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research / Scientific Supervision and Evaluation Agency (member)
* Prof. Dr. Alaa Al-Din Hassan Qassem / Al-Nahrain University / College of Engineering (member and supervisor).
The thesis was accepted with complete degree, so Mubarak for the student, wishing her continued success and success, and thanks to the chairperson and members of the discussion
committee and the supervisor for their efforts .