Discussing a PhD thesis in mineral engineering
A doctoral student (Ayad Nassif Jassim) ,member of faculty at Diyala University / College of Engineering discussed his thesis tagged with:
((Enhancing the mechanical properties and biological characteristics of EPD Nano composites functionally graded organic \ inorganic systems for prosthetic applications))
In the field of Metallurgy engineering, on Thursday (4/3/2021) in the hall of the late Professor Dr. Ibrahim Mahmoud Mansour in the department, and the discussion committee
consisted of the gentlemen whose names are listed below:
* a. Prof. Dr.. Iyad Murad Takakh, Al-Nahrain University / Faculty of Engineering, (Chairman)
* a. Prof.Dr.. Abbas Khamas Hussein, University of Technology / Nanotechnology Research Center, (Member)
*a. Prof.Dr.. Amer Dawood Majeed, University of Diyala / College of Medicine, (Member)
* a. Assistant Prof.Dr.. Ali Munzer Mustafa, University of Technology / Department of Production Engineering and Metallurgy, (Member)
* Assistant Prof. Dr. Makarem Hazem Abdul-Karim, University of Technology / Production Engineering and Metallurgy Department, (Member)
* a. Prof.Dr.. Muhammad Jassim Kazim, University of Technology / Production Engineering and Metallurgy Department, (member and supervisor)
* Prof. Dr.Mona Khudair Abbas, University of Technology / Department of Production and Metallurgy Engineering, (member and supervisor)
* a. Prof. Dr.. Khawla Salah Khashan, University of Technology / Graduate Studies Department, (advisory supervisor).
The student received a grade (distinction), so a thousand Mubarak, wishing the student continued progress and success, and thank you very much to the chairperson and members of
the discussion committee and the respected supervisors for their efforts .